Be Your Own Hedge Fund by John Ehlers and Ric Way
Think being your own hedge fund is out of reach? Maybe it’s time to rethink it. It could be a lot simpler than you expected.
A hedge fund is an aggressively managed portfolio of investments that uses advanced investment strategies with the goal of generating high returns. Though that sounds daunting, you can do this on your own. What’s holding you back from trying? You are probably thinking:
• I don’t have the experience to be a successful trader.
• I don’t know how to formulate a trading strategy.
• I don’t have the technology for an advanced investment strategy.
• I am worried about the risks of trading.
• I don’t have time. Managing a fund is a full-time job.
• I don’t have the capital to start a fund.
• I don’t know the legality of running a hedge fund ...