Stocks & Commodities V. 34:11 (89, 46): Vertical Runup by Thomas Bulkowski

Stocks & Commodities V. 34:11 (89, 46): Vertical Runup by Thomas Bulkowski
Item# V34C11_315BULK
$2.95
Availability: In Stock

Product Description

Vertical Runup by Thomas Bulkowski

Sometimes you see a price move that just goes vertical. What happens after that move ends? The answer may be obvious to you, but there may be ways to find trading opportunities after the run is exhausted.

Many times I have watched a stock go vertical and wondered how long it would take before the stock starved of oxygen and the run died. Perhaps you have wondered the same thing about a move in a stock you owned. After the vertical move ends, what happens?

The obvious answer is that price drops. Of course it does! However, price actually continues rising 21% of the time, but at a slower pace. The other 79% of the time sees price give back just over half the rise. Those are some of the results I found when studying the vertical runup pattern for my new book, Chart Patterns: After The Buy ...




FOR THOSE ORDERING ARTICLES SEPARATELY:
*Note: $2.95-$5.95 Articles are in PDF format only. No hard copy of the article(s) will be delivered. During checkout, click the "Download Now" button to immediately receive your article(s) purchase. STOCKS & COMMODITIES magazine is delivered via mail. After paying for your subscription at store.traders.com users can view the S&C Digital Edition in the subscriber's section on Traders.com.




Take Control of Your Trading.
Professional Traders' Starter Kit
All these items shown below only $299.99!
  • 5-year subscription to Technical Analysis of STOCKS & COMMODITIES, The Traders' magazine. (Shipping outside the US is extra. Washington state addresses require sales tax based on your locale.)
  • 5 year access to S&C Archive
  • 5 year access to S&C Digital Edition
  • 5-year subscription to Traders.com Advantage.
  • 5-year subscription to Working Money.
  • Free book selection.
  • Click Here to Order