Traders’ Tips by Technical Analysis, Inc.
• TRADECISION: ACCUMULATED RANGE RATIO INDICATOR
Editor’s note: Code for Tradecision is already included in
Dima Vonko article in this issue, “Tandem Studies On Market
Movement.” The code in Improvian language implements
the parameter values for the primary phase (the trend),
secondary phase (the correction), and resulting ratio. The code
can be used directly in Tradecision’s Phase Rover.
• METASTOCK: ACCUMULATED RANGE RATIO INDICATOR
Dima Vonko’s article in this issue, “Tandem Studies On
Market Movement,” describes the calculation and use of the
accumulated range ratio indicator for bull markets. The
formula for this indicator and the instructions for adding it
to MetaStock follow.
To enter these indicators into MetaStock:
1. In the Tools menu, select Indicator Builder.
2. Click New to open the Indicator Editor for a new indicator.
3. Type the name of the formula.
4. Click in the larger window and type in the formula.
5. Click OK to close the Indicator Editor.